Sunday, December 25, 2005

MER-RII KU-RIS-MA-SU

This is my first Christmas where I'm NOT with someone familiar: family or friend. But I managed to enjoy myself, which wasn't too hard considering the great people I work with here.

First there was the company Christmas party with a circus theme. There were clowns, magicians, woman in spandex on stilts, dancers, and acrobats and, of course, lots of dancing. That's my manager in the tie.

Then the group lunch. That's only half the group and that's my other manager in the wig. Don't ask me why he's wearing a wig.

Finally, the "Orphan" Christmas Lunch at my coworkers house for people like me with no family here. Lots of food, good company.


But still there's nothing like being with family and long time friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: